Every business decision whether big or small leads to a tax and regulatory implication. In addition to this, the increased scrutiny by the Tax Department makes it very challenging even for the most cautious of taxpayers to stay confident about their compliance with all tax obligations.
We assist our clients at personal as well as corporate level to help them attain a tax-efficient and regulatory-compliant structure. We keep our clients updated on a regular basis on how an evolving tax environment could affect their tax incidence.
Besides Tax Advisory our Tax Team is fully equipped to provide administrative support on matters such as Permanent Account Numbers, Refund Orders, Rectification Orders, Income Tax Clearance Certificates, Registration Certificates and other tax regulatory clearances.
Broadly our list of services includes:
- Representation services in connection with Tax Assessments, Tax Rectifications & Appeals before the Income Tax department
- Tax opinions and Interpretations under the Income Tax Act 1961
- Transfer Pricing
- International & Expat Taxation
- TDS Compliances for clients & filing E-TDS returns
- Advance tax estimation and deposit
- Filing Income tax returns for employees of corporate clients
- Effective tax management, tax structuring and advisory services
The landscape of indirect taxes has totally changed after the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax in 2017. GST is a comprehensive indirect tax structure applicable on the manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services throughout India and replaces various taxes levied by the Central and State governments.
GST is levied and collected at each stage of supply of goods or services and to avoid the cascading effect of these taxes the concept of input tax credit has been incorporated in the GST structure. It is a massive change that requires a complete overhaul of the earlier indirect tax system followed by a company.
We help our clients in deciphering the GST impact, identifying risk areas and planning opportunities by providing the following services:
- Representation before Adjudication & Appellate Authorities
- Tax opinions and Interpretations under the Goods & Services Act & Service Tax
- Responding to Letters/ Notices received from the Department
- Designing and implementation of SOP for indirect taxes
- GST Refund services
- GST Registration & Return Filing
- Advisory & Consultancy
- GST Audits
Korah & Korah
1st Floor, Lucky Star Building,
Market Road, Cochin – 682 035.
0484-2364428 / 2371811/ 2352380
Copyright © 2023 - Korahandkorah.com All Right Reserved